Friday 24 August 2012

Dusty Rose and Stripes

(Club Monaco sweater, Urban Outfitters shorts, Aldo flats, Vintage Coach bag, Jcrew bracelet, 
Friendship bracelets, Bittersweet Bracelet.)


Photos: Cassandra D'Ambrosio


Short post of my outfit from the last Art Crawl. I went for a super comfortable ensemble, baggy soft sweater and really loose fitted shorts that look like a skirt on me from Urban Outfitters. Finally picked up a few copies of the Hamilton Magazine. Doing the usual, taking street style photos of the local Hamiltonians walking down on James Street. I ended the evening by swinging by the Mulberry Street Coffee House for a mango spritzer with Cassandra. Here are some previous of the shots I took in the evening.

 
Check the rest of my latest posts from the Art Crawl: http://www.steeloneself.com/
Have a good weekend, guys! xo

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely look, very pretty skirt!!
    Thank you for your comment!!
    xoxo
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete