Thursday 4 October 2012

Tweed and Band Tees

(H&M tank, vintage trousers, Danier leather jacket, Danier bag, Aldo belt, 
Ramarim heels, Love of Mine necklace, Vintage rings.)


Photos: Matthew Fondevilla


Here's a post from Super Crawl. Matt and I did our usual routine, photographing for the SteelOneself street style blog. There was so many people out this evening! I swear, each year, Super Crawl just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Lots of great food, vendors that sold all kinds of things like art work, vintage, handmade items, etc. There was a hand full of performances such as Laura Smith and Kanon the rapper made an appearance as well. Below are a few photos from the street event. Hope everyone had a good time, and have a good long weekend.

My beautiful friend Lindsay. She made a huge contribution to our street style blog.

3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with your shoes! These photos are great, you are beautiful! Do you live in the city!?

    www.lavishingg.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kierra for the wonderful compliments! My deepest apologies for the super late reply!! I live in Toronto now and moved my blog onto www.pinchofchic.com! xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks a bunch honey! I moved my blog onto www.pinchofchic.com if you're interested in checking it out! Happy new year too! xx

    ReplyDelete